List:       twig
Subject:    Re: [twig] SQL connection  problem(dbasesql)
From:       hong wang <hwang () haverford ! edu>
Date:       2000-08-28 14:03:22

Thanks, Aaron! I already compiled the dbasesql into php(Actually, I am not
sure if I need to compile the dbasesql ):

./configure --with-apache=/lpkg/apache_1.3.12  --enable-track-vars
--with-imap=/lpkg/imap-4.7c/c-client
--with-dbasesql=/lpkg/apache_1.3.12/htdocs/twig/lib/db/sqltxt/

I tried the /db, /db/sqltxt, /db/sqltxt/dbf.

But I still got the error when I test the SQL connection. So if I have to
install the MySQL?

Would you tell me where can I load the shared module and the name of the
shared module?

Hong