List:       twig
Subject:    [twig] Problems setting preferences
From:       Curt Fennell <curtf () lonestar ! fmr ! com>
Date:       2000-08-24 16:49:47

I have upgraded my twig installation to php 3.0.16.  I also have imap 4.7,
apache 1.3.12, dbase and twig 2.3.2.  The problem I was having with
deleting messages was fixed by php 3.0.16, but I'm still having a problem
setting the signature in the user prefernces.  When I go to set the sig,
I'm still getting

"Wrong number of fields specified in lib/db/sqltxt/dbase.inc.php3 on line
125"

.. and the signature won't stay set.

Curt

Curt Fennell, 8-791-5745
Principal Systems Programmer, FB&RS Technology
"There is only a finite amount of clue in the world..."