List:       twig
Subject:    [twig] thanks
From:       "Alex F. Barrera A." <abarrera () mail ! vmaria ! edu ! pe>
Date:       2000-08-19 17:50:04

thanks for you answer Richard

rbs@bu.edu dijo:

> >$config["PrevNextType"] = "multitabs"; ok
> >but, i want to use : Tabbed Drop Down Menu with Arrows ,,,
>
> Alex - The TWIG documentation is very incomplete.  I derived the
>        following info and added it to my config file...
>
>         $config["PrevNextType"]         = "multitabs+words+fl"; // Default
paging indicator style (colored tabs).  One of:
>                                                                 //  "arrows"
                    Classic Prev/Next Style
>                                                                 //  "tabs"
                    Tabbed List
>                                                                 //  "tabs+ar
rows"               Tabbed List with Arrows
>                                                                 //  "multita
bs"                 Multiple Tabbed List (as provided with TWIG distrib.)
>                                                                 //  "multita
bs+arrows"          Multiple Tabbed List with Arrows
>                                                                 //  "multita
bs+arrows+fl"       Multiple Tabbed List with Arrows (including First/Last)
>                                                                 //  "multita
bs+words"           Multiple Tabbed List with Words
>                                                                 //  "multita
bs+words+fl"        Multiple Tabbed List with Words (including First/Last)
>                                                                 //  "select"
                    Drop Down Menu
>                                                                 //  "select+
arrows"             Drop Down Menu with Arrows
>                                                                 //  "tabs+se
lect"               Tabbed Drop Down Menu
>                                                                 //  "tabs+se
lect+arrows"        Tabbed Drop Down Menu with Arrows
>                                                                 // Ref:
features/prefs/modules/global.inc.php3