List:       twig
Subject:    Re: [twig] preferences
From:       rbs () bu ! edu
Date:       2000-08-18 18:46:05

> $config["PrevNextType"] = "multitabs"; ok
> but, i want to use : Tabbed Drop Down Menu with Arrows ,,,

Alex - The TWIG documentation is very incomplete.  I derived the
       following info and added it to my config file...

        $config["PrevNextType"]         = "multitabs+words+fl"; // Default paging \
                indicator style (colored tabs).  One of:
                                                                //  "arrows"          \
                Classic Prev/Next Style
                                                                //  "tabs"            \
                Tabbed List
                                                                //  "tabs+arrows"     \
                Tabbed List with Arrows
                                                                //  "multitabs"       \
                Multiple Tabbed List (as provided with TWIG distrib.)
                                                                //  \
                "multitabs+arrows"          Multiple Tabbed List with Arrows
                                                                //  \
                "multitabs+arrows+fl"       Multiple Tabbed List with Arrows \
                (including First/Last)
                                                                //  "multitabs+words" \
                Multiple Tabbed List with Words
                                                                //  \
                "multitabs+words+fl"        Multiple Tabbed List with Words \
                (including First/Last)
                                                                //  "select"          \
                Drop Down Menu
                                                                //  "select+arrows"   \
                Drop Down Menu with Arrows
                                                                //  "tabs+select"     \
                Tabbed Drop Down Menu
                                                                //  \
                "tabs+select+arrows"        Tabbed Drop Down Menu with Arrows
                                                                // Ref: \
features/prefs/modules/global.inc.php3

 Richard Sims, BU