List:       twig
Subject:    RE: [twig] php error messages pop up sporadically in TWIG
From:       Ernie Oporto <eoporto () shokk ! com>
Date:       2000-03-31 21:52:10

Ooo!  I wasn't aware there was a newer release...there she is.  On
second thought I'll just wait until the full version in April if
not displaying the errors works out.  They actually aren't hurting
anything other than making the pages look really ugly.

And this means I have to recompile Apache for PHP, Auth_MySQL,
Frontpage, mod_perl, etc.  Ugh.  Hopefully Apache 2.0 will make
managing modules much easier.

-Ernie

Greg Ross <greg@darkphoton.com> said:
> 	We've had a couple of people say these errors have popped
up in b4pl1, try
> rc1 and see if that helps... (beyond just not displaying them of
course ;)

> 						Greg

TWIG

> > PHP4b4pl1.
> > I've now set display_errors=Off, which someone said should
solve my
> > trouble.
> >
> > I was very surprised when those problems cropped up, since TWIG
ran
> > so good for me before.  Thanks for the PHP help!
> >
> > -Ernie
> >
> > Greg Ross <greg@darkphoton.com> said:
> > >
> > > 	What version of PHP are you running?
> > >
> > > 							Greg