List:       twig
Subject:    Re: [twig] admin calendar?
From:       Aaron Stone <aaron () serendipity ! palo-alto ! ca ! us>
Date:       2000-03-21 17:44:04

Your goals sound just like something which I have already begun to code,
a TWIG implementation of the concept behind timedance.com and
phplanparty.

I've gotten sidetracked from the project, but if one goes through the
twig-devel mailing list logs, one will find a tarball and table
definition that I submitted.

I essentially took a snapshot of phplanparty and started hacking at it.
Worth a look as a staring point.

Aaron

--
"If you can dream it, you can do it." --Walt Disney
"I never let schooling interfere with my education." --Mark Twain