List:       twig
Subject:    RE: [twig] Need help with debugging my new installation TWIG 2.7.7 and IIS 4 on Win2000
From:       "Allen Hebert" <allen () hebert ! austin ! tx ! us>
Date:       2003-03-05 13:52:54

Thanks to all who sent replies, I found the problem, but I am still not sure
why it didn't work like I had it configured.

The following is the default settings in config.inc.php3:
	$config["session_handler"]	= "get";		// Session handler
(get|get2|sqltable|php4session)
	$config["session_expiry"]	= 300;			// How long session records are retained
(in seconds)
	$config["login_handler"]	= "cookie";		// Login handler
(cookie|sqltable|base64cookie|php4session|session|securecookie.php4session|s
ecurecookie.sqltable)

But this did not work for me.  I changed the following and it worked fine:

	$config["login_handler"]	= "session";		// Login handler
(cookie|sqltable|base64cookie|php4session|session|securecookie.php4session|s
ecurecookie.sqltable)

Why can't I use "cookie" instead of "session"?  I have my time set correctly
and I enabled all cookies in IE.  But I still had to change the
login_handler to session before things would work....  Any ideas?

Thanks again for all the help.  Your advice got me thinking on the right
track to fix my specific problem.

Allen