List:       twig
Subject:    Re: [twig] Twig & Oracle
From:       Ron Hall <thorn () cc ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2002-10-30 12:11:55

A wise man once said

==>Sorry, no HOWTO's for this. Most of the concepts of SQL will carry over
==>from MySQL and PostgreSQL, and those HOWTO's are in the docs/ directory of
==>the TWIG distribution. As for running an Oracle site, well, most people
==>with Oracle are either DBA's or have a few on staff ;-)

	I figured as much, but was hoping that someone else had
	written down the steps to ensure that I didn't miss one :)

	Now that I found the setup files many things are easier :)

	HTH

	As Always