List:       twig
Subject:    Re: [twig] meetings
From:       Aaron Stone <aaron () engr ! Paly ! NET>
Date:       2002-04-22 17:51:27

Awesome! Those are some issues that I've been meaning to work on, but just
haven't had the time lately. Thanks for taking the time to put code together.
Don't worry too much if you can't polish it 100%, I'll review and clean it
myself if it gets to be too much at your end.

So please note two things:

1. I'll be out of town until next Monday. I'll be available again about May first.
2. Code should be posted to the twig-devel mailing list. We're not strict
about it (ie we don't trash patches post on twig) but it's better for general
sanity to have all the patches coming in on the twig-devel list.

Thanks!
Aaron