List:       twig
Subject:    [twig] sending email to "contact" lists does not work
From:       eric.w.wedaa () philips ! com
Date:       2002-02-28 21:32:41

Well, I've been waiting to see if anyone else asked this question, or if there was a \
reference to a "Real" FAQ/problems list, and so far, no luck...

Whenever I go into "Mail", and select "New Message", and then select a "list" entry \
out of my "Contacts" and add it to my "To:" or "CC:" lines, and then send a message, \
the message is not delivered to anybody that I have listed in that list.

I am running TWIG 2.7.5, MySQL 3.23.47, and PHP 3.0.18

I have been watching the mail log on that machine, and the I ever managed to do \
(once) was for twig to act like the list name was an alias in /etc/mail/aliases.

Any clues everybody?