List:       twig
Subject:    Re: [twig] problen to the access
From:       "Craig Foster" <craig () wiw ! org>
Date:       2002-02-27 18:01:15

I can't read SPanish that well, but, make sure the time, date, and timezone
are correct on both the server and the clients (the computers running the
browsers).  The settings don't have to match, but they have to be the same.
Also try setting $config["auth_timeout"] = 0; in config/config.inc.php3 and
see if the problem persists.

--
Craig Foster
craig@wiw.org

""Santiago Andres Florez V."" <sflorez@biapora.com> said:

> Mensaje citado por: Francisco Neira <fneira@ombudsman.gob.pe>:
>
> Muchas gracias por la resppuesta.
>
> Pero nada, las cookies estan habilitadas y trate con IExplorer y con
Netscape