List:       twig
Subject:    [twig] Implementing and Administering groups
From:       Dayalan Manohar <manohar () innomedia ! soft ! net>
Date:       2002-02-23 10:59:13

Hello there,
I am trying to set up twig for my office.We have 60 users.We want to
create 60 groups each contaioning one user and all owned jointly by  10
supervisors.I have created a file
twig/features/admin/users/supervisorname.admin for each supervisor.
I guess I would want to have all the supervisors listed as Group Admin
for each of the groups.Only supervisors should be able to delete the
groups.
I'm using security:advanced and groups:userperms.
How do I populate the tables using mysql to have the groups created in
this manner?
Regards,
Dayalan