List:       tux-list
Subject:    Tux as a remote server caching device?
From:       "Michael T. Halligan" <michael () halligan ! org>
Date:       2002-10-25 9:10:16

We have some rather heavily hit apache application servers, and would
like to offload some of the processing from these boxes.. I was wondering
if anybody knows of a good way to use a dedicated Tux server in front
of another box?  I've tried setting ClientPort to the ip address of the
app server, but that doesn't seem to work.. Maybe just IP tables port
forwarding? Or will I have to set apache up on the tux server to be a proxy?

Michael T. Halligan
Chief Geek
Halligan Infrastructure Designs.
2250 Jerrold Ave #11