List:       tux-list
Subject:    re: TUX WON'T DIE
From:       "christopher mulcahy" <cmulcahy () avenirsolutions ! com>
Date:       2002-06-18 13:12:32

tks Alex,

I will keep working on this, and I suppose I could accept the kernel-status of the \
worker threads ( that's where the killer specweb performance comes from apparently ) \
but I have to find a way to run and control the tux daemon like a proper Unix Daemon.

I don't use RedHat intialization scripts or RPMs and I don't want to.  I think tux \
has TREMENDOUS potential, but I don't think it will get there if it is locked away \
into distribution-specific dependencies.

Chris