List:       tux-list
Subject:    GREAT PDF !! (was AW: virtual hosts with apache ? )
From:       "Jan-Hendrik Heuing" <jh () netfielders ! de>
Date:       2002-06-17 17:22:25

Hi !

I found a very good PDF on TUX. It should answer all my problems. If anyone is here \
able to change standard documentation: How to use TUX with specific IPs, CPUs and so \
on is missing in the standard docs, and this PDF is just great. Linking to it would \
be good.

http://ftp.euro.dell.com/app/1q02-Mor.pdf

thanks a lot for your help anyway !!

jhh