List:       tuscany-user
Subject:    Fwd: could you please explain the following scenario.I exposed sca spring components as restful serv
From:       Gopi Lokavarapu <gopi.lokarapu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-10-24 17:29:53

could you please explain the following scenario.I exposed sca spring
components as restful services .But the problem is even though scope is
stateless each and every component instantaiation takes plase only  one
time(like spring bean singletons).but we  want every service as springbean
prototype
Can you please suggest me how to resolve for every request we want to
instatntiate the services

Regards
Thank you