List:       tuscany-user
Subject:    Re: duplicate component exception on AIX 64
From:       Monosij Dutta-Roy <monosij.forums () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-27 23:35:35

Simon -

Thanks for your response.

I have to tell you I am quite stumped myself. I moved the codebase that
compiles/deploys fine under Ubuntu with Maven - to the AIX box and try the
same Maven compile/deploy - which gives this error on 'mvn jetty:run'.

This is quite a basic app that I haven been working on (with help from you
all) and just needed to show its working scenario on the AIX box. In saying
that the AIX box has been set up (not by me) with various incarns of Java
and the environment is out of my control (to a certain extent it has been
made challenging). But like I mentioned Java6-64 is on it and Maven runs
fine on the Java 6 - its on deploy that I get this error.

I tried to see if another Jetty was or Tomcat was running on it but that is
not the error anyway. If there is anything I can check pls let me know and I
can send you necessary files as well. Do you need the composites? Also was
wondering if there was any issue to consider on deploying to a 64 bit
machine? Meaning does any option need to be set on Maven so as to download
the right binaries?

Thanks.

monosij