List:       tuscany-user
Subject:    Re: Does Tuscany 2.0 supports Converstation?
From:       Mike Edwards <mike.edwards.inglenook () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-10 13:58:38

On 10/02/2011 08:35, Simon Laws wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 8:36 PM, Richard Yao<Richard.Yao@teranet.ca>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> According to “Understanding SCA”, Conversation was deferred from SCA Spec
>> 1.1 to a subsequent version. Does Tuscany 2.0 still support Conversation?
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Richard Yao
>>

> Hi Richard
>
> No. There's no automatic conversation support in the Tuscany 2.x code
> base. If you want to do it you'll have to organize conversations at
> the application level by passing appropriate context through your
> service interface.
>
> Regards
>
> Simon

Richard,

To go further, Conversations were removed from the OASIS SCA specifications because of the
complexity that they bring.

Would you like to discuss what you would like to use Conversations to achieve and then we may be
able to discuss approaches that you can use in your application.

Yours,  Mike.