List:       tuscany-user
Subject:    Re: No path found for the transformation: java:array->java:complexType
From:       Scott Kurz <scottkurz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-23 14:29:47

Along with Raymond's questions I'm wondering... did you start from
WSDL/XSD and generate the Java/JAXBs via wsimport or CXF?    If so how
did you go about generating Set<Address> rather than List<Address> ?
(Did you generate and then manually tweak the Java?  Is there a
customization one can use here?).

Or did you start with the Java?  If so did you generate the WSDL/XSD
somehow at dev time?  Or was the XSD you pasted merely the result
shown by ?wsdl, i.e. the WSDL/XSD generated by Tuscany?

Thanks,
Scott