List:       tuscany-user
Subject:    Re: Problem binding an SDO component using JSON-RPC with SCA 2.0
From:       Francisco Quevedo <F.Quevedo.Fernandez () cs ! cardiff ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2010-11-08 13:07:18

Hi Simon,

Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it.

After consider the alternatives (another one is create a "proxy
component" that uses  JAXB classes and place it between the SDO and the
Widget component but it's quite messy). I will use your recommendation
of using JAXB classes instead of SDO. I've tried it and works fine.
Although, I will have a look at how we can modify the JSON
transformation in order to tell the difference between case sensitive
methods.

Best wishes,
Fran