List:       tuscany-user
Subject:    Re: Tuscany-cpp packaging options for minimal disk space, was: Qpid
From:       Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelfino () apache ! org>
Date:       2010-08-19 4:22:48

Mario Grotschar wrote:
> One questing regarding special data types defiend in M3. Can the be reused
> in M4?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'special data types defined in M3'. Can
you give me a little more background? Are you talking about XMLSchema
types? SDO types? code that you've written on M3?

> And one question about Apache Axis2  Licences. As far as i can see also only
> the Apache License, Version 2.0 (current) applies to that, is that correct?

The Axis2/C license is there [1]. You may also want to check its NOTICE
file [2], and confirm on the Axis2/C mailing list [3].

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/c/core/trunk/LICENSE
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/c/core/trunk/NOTICE
[3] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/lists_issues.html
--