List:       tuscany-user
Subject:    Re: Assembling Library for Tuscany Native Runtime
From:       Simon Laws <simonslaws () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-12 14:57:34

Hi Stefan

I know Sebastien has been doing wok on the build recently but there
used to be a set of ant build.xml files that built the various
libraries including the samples and were a bit more friendly for the
Java developer so you could steal one of those.

Under the covers if you want to go straight to the compiler then you
need the right set of flags to first compile your source and then
build you library, for example, you need -I to tell it where to find
includes and, IIFC, -shared to build a shared library. There are an
awful lot of flags most of which you won't need in the first instance
but take a look through the various on line docs for tutorials for
more info.

I've not reinstalled the C++ runtime since I refreshed my disk a while
back but I could go get the source it you get stuck.

Regards

Simon