List:       tuscany-user
Subject:    Re: Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms!
From:       "Jeff Anderson" <thomasjeffreyandersontwin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-28 1:53:32

Muhammad,

this is indeed very interesting.

I'll need to take a look at some of the references that you have provided
before I can comment further, but judging from your experiences (and others)
that looks like the incompatibilities between SCA and JBI have more to do
with politics than anything else.

So where is the roadblock coming from? Probably slightly off topic...

But getting sun and the rest of the Java voice to play nice together...

--
Jeff Anderson

http://agileconsulting.blogspot.com/