List:       tuscany-dev
Subject:    Re: Red Hat/JBoss involvement with Tuscany
From:       "haleh mahbod" <hmahbod () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-29 21:07:43

Hi,

I was looking through Tuscany user documentation where it explains how
Tuscany can run in different host environments[1]. I thought I check this
thread to see if there has been progress on Jboss/Tuscany integration and if
a section  can be contributed to the user doc that explains how to run
Tuscany on Jboss.

[1]:
http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-java-user-guide.html#SCAJavaUserGuide-HostEmbedded
Thanks,