List:       tuscany-dev
Subject:    Re: AW: [DISCUSS] How to build your own Tuscany SCA Java distribution
From:       "haleh mahbod" <hmahbod () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-26 22:53:49

Hi,

Link[1] now includes information about modules, categories of modules,
dependencies and some use cases.  Please review and help fix it if you see
issues.  I would like to link to this page from user and developer
documentation in a week.

[1]:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Build+Your+SCA+Light+Distribution

Thank you,