List:       tuscany-dev
Subject:    Re: FW: tuscany 1.3 wsdl2java doesn't support rpc-literal?
From:       "Raymond Feng" <enjoyjava () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-26 20:35:16

Do you have requirements to use rpc-literal with SDO? Tuscany's wsdl2java
tool is for generating java interfaces with SDO types. If not, you can use
other tools such as "wsimport".

Also worth to mention that we don't have rpc-literal support for SCA
binding.ws in Tuscany yet. Any contributions are welcome.

Thanks,
Raymond