List:       tuscany-dev
Subject:    Re: Issue with the Java Datatype support for JSON-RPC binding
From:       "Raymond Feng" <enjoyjava () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-31 22:46:16

Hi,

We start with the simple steps. Say, you first want to understand how Java
is mapped to JSON. You can write test cases to use the Java2JSON transformer
[1][2] , pass in simple types, complex types, arrays, collections and maps
to see what JSON objects are produced.

[1]
tuscany-databinding-json/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/databinding/json/JavaBean2JSON.java
[2]
tuscany-databinding-json/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/databinding/json/JSON2JavaBean.java

Thanks,
Raymond