List:       tuscany-dev
Subject:    Re: [Vote] Release Tuscany Java SCA 1.3 RC3
From:       "Raymond Feng" <enjoyjava () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-30 15:59:08

+1 from me.

I can build the 1.3 tag successfully. I tried some samples (standalone and
webapp with tomcat) and all but one could be built and run. The one failure
is reported as https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2515 and I
don't think it's a blocker.

I also tried the Eclipse plugin. It works fine for me.

Thanks,
Raymond