List:       turbine-user
Subject:    Re: AW: Infinite loop in addUser()
From:       Ryan Gies <ryangies () livesite ! net>
Date:       2007-01-21 3:41:32

Jürgen, thanks for your contributions.  I came across an earlier
response of yours:

Subject 	AW: How to create group and grant user?
Date 	Wed, 16 Aug 2006 20:12:59 GMT

Which was the clue I needed, thank you.  To answer my previous
confusion, the infinite loop happens when a torque-generated class is
assigned to:

     services.SecurityService.user.class