List:       turbine-user
Subject:    How to list Users with Roles in a Group
From:       "Joe Morrogh" <jmorrogh () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-22 21:11:51

Hi,

Using the Turbine 2.2 database security service, how can I list the users
with any role in a particular group?  If there is a way to do this in the
API, I must be missing it.  I suppose I could generate my own Torque
peer-based OM for the Turbine Security tables, and bypass TurbineSecurity,
but that seems to defeat the purpose of having a security service.

Any ideas?

TIA,
Joe