List:       turbine-user
Subject:    RE: [fulcrum security] Extended Security API
From:       "Adam Ratcliffe" <adam () mrigitech ! com>
Date:       2004-12-16 7:57:27

Hi Eric

I'll go ahead with the memory version then :)

I haven't used Maven before, can I run the build process from within
Eclipse?

I had another look at the SecurityService interface, does it have a role
other than providing a facade to the various entity managers?  In my client
classes I'm obtaining the SecurityService throught the ServiceManager but I
could just as easily lookup the particular entity manager I'm interested in
directly.

BTW I noticed that BaseSecurityService provides an implementation of
dispose() but doesn't implement the Disposable interface so this lifecycle
method will never be called.

Cheers
Adam