List:       turbine-user
Subject:    Question for Jeff Painter
From:       ANDRES FELIPE RINCON ZAPATA <jurin () epm ! net ! co>
Date:       2004-02-18 7:31:18

Hi,

Yes, it is the trouble I am having. In index.vm template,
whatever username and password I write (even if they are
left empty), I am getting "System Error:" on the main
page and variables on the login page, moreover,
the links gets the login page every time.

I changed intake.xml as you suggested without results.

I probed:
<!DOCTYPE input-data SYSTEM "./intake.dtd">
<!DOCTYPE input-data SYSTEM "intake.dtd">

I copied intake.dtd in the /web-inf/conf dir and
I configured my tr.prop like this:

services.IntakeService.xml.path=/WEB-INF/conf/intake.xml

but I did not get the app to work.
I even put intake xml and dtd in /web-inf/classes with
no results.

I think that the intake.xml file remains hidden for turbine,

Do you have any suggestion?
Would you send me or post your tr.prop or your conf directory?

jurin@epm.net.co

thanks jeff, thanks paul