List:       turbine-user
Subject:    RE: Solved: Newbie TDK problem/question
From:       Jeffery Painter <painter () kiasoft ! com>
Date:       2003-05-31 4:09:37

I actually took an app in the other direction today, from postgres
to mysql and noticed that mysql was case sensitive with table names
whereas postgres 7.2 on rh linux 6.3 box was not... this doesn't make
sense from the problems you describe below, but it may be something to look at

maybe something similar going on.

HTH,

Jeff Painter
painter@kiasoft.com