List:       turbine-user
Subject:    RE: TDK Sample Application: Flux
From:       "James Cooper" <james.cooper () maxware ! nl>
Date:       2003-05-28 20:15:30

Chris,

In answer to you questions,
1) Don't know for this one, I was not part of the turbine-dev team, I'd
personally recommend simply using it as is.

2) Early in my last email I kinda touched upon this. I'll try to elaborate
on mapping templates to classes. Lets say you have a screen template called
called Chris.vm and its in a directory ./templates/ChrisLogin.vm

You need to have a screen class called ChrisLogin.java in a package
hierarchy called ca.cs.student.screens.ChrisLogin

Next you need to let Turbine know where to find it:
module.packages=ca.cs.student

or you could map it differently such as:
module.packages=ca.cs

Then your package structure would have to be something like
ca.cs.screens.ChrisLogin

3) So Assuming
<a class="inglink"
href="$link.setPage("admin,user,FluxUserForm.vm").addPathInfo("rdfid",1000)S
imple message &nbsp</a>

It should go to ca.cs.screen.admin.user.FluxUserForm and within the
doBuildTemplate() you could get the parameter passed in