List:       turbine-user
Subject:    Re: Qestion on Extend User Howto
From:       turbine () eigentechnology ! com
Date:       2003-05-21 13:26:59

ok...  I have downloaded the wrong version of collections.

Another related question, if I want to download source code for the contents in
the Sandbox, where do I find the link, it looks like only CVS is available and I
have download file by file. A bit inconvenient  ...

best wishes
michael

Quoting turbine@eigentechnology.com: