List:       turbine-torque-user
Subject:    Re: GetConnection
From:       John Hauf <j () hauf ! org>
Date:       2006-09-11 13:43:23

Hello,

thank you for your help. It seems that I have found a solution that
works for my problem with the Postgis-geometry-datatype.
The solution was quite simple: I patched the
com.workingdogs.village.Value-class and can now get access to the
underlying object of each value in my records.

But I still have a small question: The datatype of my postgis-geometry
is Types.OTHER and this datatype is returned as String from the
om.workingdogs.village.Value-class. Is there any possibility to access
the underlying objets of a record without patching the value class?
I tried with the dataset()-method in the Result-class, but the recordSet
is always empty.

John