List:       turbine-torque-user
Subject:    Move issues from scarab to jira
From:       Thomas Fischer <tfischer () apache ! org>
Date:       2006-05-04 21:14:42

Hi everybody,

As you might know, we are in the process of moving the issue tracker to
jira, because the infrastructure team would like to close down scarab. I'd
ask everyone who created an issue in scarab which is still open to create
an equicalent issue in jira. That should not be too much work for
everyone, and it would have the additional feature that you still receive
mail if something is done in your issue.

There is a field on the "create issue" screen in jira where the scarab
issue id can be filled in; could you please fill that with the full scarab
issue id (e.g. TRQS237).

I'd also ask everyone to create new issues in jira and not in scarab
anymore.

    Thanks a lot in advance,

        Thomas