List:       turbine-torque-user
Subject:    Torque-3.2-rc3 is available
From:       Thomas Fischer <fischer () seitenbau ! net>
Date:       2005-11-14 14:01:48

The Torque Development team is pleased to announce that Torque 3.2-rc3 is
released and ready for download. As always, we hope that this RC qualifies
as final version, so if you want to test the release candidate, please do
so soon.
We would like to thank all contributors, bug reporters and other people who
have contributed in one way or another to the release candidate.
You can obtain the Torque 3.2-rc3 generator, runtime and maven-plugin from
our download page

http://db.apache.org/torque/download.html

or from the ibiblio maven repository

http://ibiblio.org/maven/torque/

Please refer to the changes report for a list of changes and fixed bugs:

http://db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-3.2-rc3/runtime/changes-report.html

If you discover any bugs in the release candidate, please open an issue in
the issue tracker

http://issues.apache.org/scarab/issues

If you have not done so before, create an account and request the role of
observer in the modules torque > source or torque > documentation,
depending of the nature of your bug. After being granted that role (should
happen automatically as far as I know), enter your bug. Make sure you
attach all files before you click "finish".

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask at the Torque users
mailing list.

      The Torque Development Team.