List:       turbine-torque-user
Subject:    RE: Few general questions regarding Torque
From:       "Asaf Shakarchi" <asaf () raytech ! co ! il>
Date:       2005-10-20 19:08:10

Great, that answers my question,
I'll try to do the template modifications, if that natively could be added
to basePeer it would be just great :)

Criteria experts? Well I posted a mail about my problem, I hope someone will
give me a good answer about, but thanks.

About Item3, yet again, I wanted by base to retrieve the corresponding peer
and vise versa, not by the generated classes, I assume it's the same issue
as Item 1.

Thanks a lot,
I appreciate your help.

	Asaf.