List:       turbine-torque-user
Subject:    Village 2.0 Oracle LOB's patch
From:       celisdelafuente <celisdelafuente () prodigy ! net ! mx>
Date:       2005-08-26 0:07:42

Hi,
I'm needing the Village 2.0 patched for Oracle LOB's, actually the site where it is \
avaiable (or unavaiable) isn't accesable. I have wroted e-mails to the webserver \
administrator an to Saravana Kannan. I wish to know if there is someone who can give \
me a copy of this file. I think Saravana reads the list. If you (Saravana) don't \
recive the email that I send you separately please send me the patched .jar file.

Thanks in advance for your help
Ernesto Celis