List:       turbine-torque-user
Subject:    Re: Custom option in column or table definition
From:       Thomas Fischer <tfischer () apache ! org>
Date:       2005-08-03 4:43:28

Hi,

to do this, you need to change the generator templates. In your case, this
will be sql/base/mysql/table.vm

Make sure you are changing the template you are actually adrressing, i.e
check the torque.useClasspath variable in your generator settings to see
whether Torque uses the classpath or the file system. In case you use the
classpath, it would be best to change that, extract the templates to the
file system and do your changes there.

    Thomas