List:       turbine-torque-user
Subject:    RE: Software Architect / Software Developer positions
From:       "Ajitesh Das" <adas () zona ! net>
Date:       2004-10-16 8:02:35

>Vishant, who at least presents himself as "Project Engineer",
>not an HR technian!

Hiding behind insults?
Wow. If I do that, then when do you call the rest of this 4th grade
grammar-ridden bullshit that I'm responding to?

>, is, in my my meager and humble, currently

Enough said!
Is there a translation program for Moronese, because I can't understand a word
you're saying.
Tell you what, you learn how to form a complete thought and then
write us back.
Thanks for listening,