List:       turbine-torque-user
Subject:    RE: Multiple packages
From:       Benjamin Yu <BenjaminY () InformativeResearch ! com>
Date:       2004-03-19 17:12:23

1. Create multiple *-schema.xml files. One for each table or set of tables.
2. Set the database name's value to be the same across all the files.
3. If you have foreign key constraints, make use of the external-schema tag.
Tables will only be generated once. Bewarned that a table's id-table sql
generation will be generated multiple times depending on the external-schema
references.

But I did this by using the maven plugin. I'm not sure if using the
torque-gen ant task will scan the files as such.

Hope this helps.

-Ben