List:       turbine-torque-user
Subject:    Torque.properties Newbie Help
From:       "Prakash, Anton" <AxPs () pge ! com>
Date:       2003-09-25 12:28:46

Hi,

I am getting started with the Jetspeed, Turbine and Torque products. My objective is \
to get the Jetspped installed and configured. I need to be able to connect to the \
mySQL database. When I configure (what I think is the correct set of values) in \
Torque.properties, I get the "HorribleException".

I searched the list (and the web) and could find that there were people who had this \
problem but I do not see any resolutions. Can someone give an exact Torque.properties \
entries ? Also, is Turbine.properties needed to be updated as well ?

Thanks for your help,

Anton