List:       turbine-torque-user
Subject:    RE: No Java Source Created! Why?
From:       luca.forni () sorma ! com
Date:       2003-09-22 14:18:42

Have you got a schema that describes your table?
If not it will not created the object model.
If you want to retrieve tables information from AS400 you have to check the
source for the jdbc ant task.

Luca Forni

Thanks, but according to tutorial, source will be generated when

ant -f build-torque.xml

And, at this time, I have not created my database on AS400 yet. If you can
provide more detail on "a modified jdbc ant task", it will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Jay Xu