List:       turbine-torque-user
Subject:    Setting the jdbc driver classpath - how?
From:       Graham Leggett <minfrin () sharp ! fm>
Date:       2003-04-22 14:41:22

Hi all,

After upgrading from maven v1.0b8 to v1.0b9, the torque config now no
longer finds my postgres jdbc driver.

What directory should the driver be placed, and what config needs to be
changed to add the jdbc driver to the classpath?

Where can I find this info in the manual? I could find nothing under the
properties reference or the maven or postgres howtos that made reference
to setting up the driver, though it's late, I am tired and could have
looked through it.

Regards,
Graham