List:       turbine-torque-dev
Subject:    [Db-torque Wiki] Update of "stefanoulissi" by ScottEade
From:       Apache Wiki <wikidiffs () apache ! org>
Date:       2007-03-26 22:22:29

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-torque Wiki" for change \
notification.

The following page has been changed by ScottEade:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-torque/stefanoulissi

  Email: [[MailTo(ulissi@hotmail.com)]]

- {{Babel-2|en|it-2}}
+ {{Babel-2|en|it-2}}

- I was born in New Jersey in 1950 and have a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology. \
I live in Bethesda, Maryland and work in a large naval hospital in this city, \
National Naval Medical Center. + I was born in New Jersey in 1950 and have a doctoral \
degree in Clinical Psychology.  I live in Bethesda, Maryland and work in a large \
naval hospital in this city, National Naval Medical Center.
- I am a citizen of both the United States and Italy.  I have built a small house, \
called Casale, in [[Valle San Giovanni]], a suburb (frazione) of the city of \
[[Teramo]] in Italy's [[Abruzzo]] region.  I return there fairly often for visits. + \
I am a citizen of both the United States and Italy.  I have built a small house, \
called Casale, in [[Valle San Giovanni]], a suburb (frazione) of the city of \
[[Teramo]] in Italy's [[Abruzzo]] region.  I return there fairly often for visits.    \

- I am working with a kind gentleman from Teramo, Lucio De Marcellis, on Wikipedia \
articles for Teramo and its surrounding communes.  Part of this work involves \
translating information from Italian to English. + I am working with a kind gentleman \
from Teramo, Lucio De Marcellis, on Wikipedia articles for Teramo and its surrounding \
communes.  Part of this work involves translating information from Italian to \
English.
  I am very interested in the Abruzzo Region of Italy in general and, more \
particularly, the province of Teramo.
  I also enjoy contributing to the [[Wikitravel:User:Ulissi|Wikitravel:Ulissi]] site.

- My external links include the following:
+ My external links include the following:
  *[http://www.angelfire.com/film/casale Casale in Abruzzo ]
- *[http://www.angelfire.com/film/ulissi Ulissi Family]
+ *[http://www.angelfire.com/film/ulissi Ulissi Family]
  *[http://www.vallesangiovanni.com Valle San Giovani]