List:       turbine-torque-dev
Subject:    =?iso-8859-1?q?=5BDB_Torque_Wiki=5D_New=3A__EricPugh?=
From:       torque-dev () db ! apache ! org
Date:       2004-05-18 8:30:06

   Date: 2004-05-18T01:30:05
   Editor: 205.160.101.136 <>
   Wiki: DB Torque Wiki
   Page: EricPugh

   Initial page creation

New Page:

##language:en
== Eric Pugh ==

Email: [[MailTo(epugh AT SPAMFREE opensourceconnections.com DOT com)]]
I have been involved in Torque since before Torque was spun off from Turbine.  I have \
used Torque in several large projects.  Currently I do consulting for groups who want \
to leverage open source tools and technologies through my consultancy \
[http://www.opensourceconnections.com OpenSource Connections].

I am active in many Jakarta projects and live in sunny Valencia Spain.

----
CategoryHomepage