List:       turbine-torque-dev
Subject:    RE: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-torque/src/conf build-torque.xml
From:       "Stephen Haberman" <stephenh () chase3000 ! com>
Date:       2002-06-27 21:17:16

> sounds good to me ... just waiting for your patch ;-)

Okay, I'm working on it. It's a bit annoying as Velocity doesn't use the
templatePath yet some of the templates have the template path hard coded
in them. E.g. sql\base\Control.vm does:

#set ( $dbprops =
$properties.load("$generator.TemplatePath/sql/base/$targetDatabase/db.pr
ops") )

I've got to get back to real work after playing with this for too long,
hopefully I'll submit the patch tonight.

- Stephen