List:       turbine-jcs-user
Subject:    RE: Restarting machines - keeping the cache.
From:       Aaron Smuts <aasmuts () wisc ! edu>
Date:       2004-02-17 16:31:05

The RemoteCache will do what you want, since it was not designed as just
a broadcaster.  The local caches hook up to the remote cache, send it
update, the remote cache broadcasts delete requests for that item to the
other locals, and then if one of them needs an item and it is not stored
locally the remote cache is queried.